Schuberth S2 Helmet
Schuberth has expanded the S2 series of full-face helmets to include the new White/Red/Green color scheme. This new graphic was inspired by the colors of the Italian flag, and is the perfect complement for riders of Italian motorcycles who want a helmet that proudly displays their passion.
“Color-matched helmets are always in high demand,” said Randy Northrup, Vice President of Schuberth North America. “Schuberth has taken it a step further by integrating the colors of the Italian flag into the design of the helmet. We are pleased to offer helmets that blend German engineering with Italian styling.”
For over 60 years Schuberth has created and built upon a tradition of head protection innovation, and the S2 continues that tradition as the world’s first motorcycle helmet to incorporate an internal antenna to enhance reception when using the optional Bluetooth Schuberth Rider Communication System (SRC-System).
The S2 also features Schuberth’s proprietary S.T.R.O.N.G fiber construction, an internal sun visor, and an aerodynamic shell design that utilizes a full-circumference spoiler for reduced lift and drag at speed. As with all Schuberth helmets, the S2 helmet has undergone extensive test lab development to ensure that it not only meets, but exceeds both DOT and European ECE safety standards.
Schuberth S2 Features include:
- Developed in Schuberth’s proprietary wind tunnel for optimized aerodynamics and aeroacoustics
- Equipped with Schuberth’s innovative Air Extraction System for customizable ventilation
- SRC-System™ ready with internal antenna for enhanced Bluetooth(R) and radio connectivity
- Schuberth’s S.T.R.O.N.G. fiber construction meets and exceeds DOT and ECE standards
- New S2 Lines colorway MSRP: $649 ($790 CAD)
The Schuberth S2 Lines White/Red/Green is now available through Schuberth dealers. For more information on the Schuberth S2 helmet, including a complete list of available graphics and colors, visit SchuberthNorthAmerica.com.