Harley-Davidson Sportster Saddlemen Americano Seats
Saddlemen has released its latest seat design for Harley-Davidson Sportster applications – the Americano. The Saddlemen Americano draws its inspiration from the classic café racer and will surely add a touch of style, nostalgia, and Saddlemen’s comfort technology to any Sportster.
The Americano is Saddlemen’s unique take on the classic café racing seat and is available for Harley-Davidson Sportster models from 1979-present, with applications for both the peanut or large classic fuel tanks. The Americano was designed from the bike up to fuse nostalgic styling with modern comfort technology for the ultimate Sportster upgrade.
The marine-grade SaddleHyde covers the progressive density foam and a SaddleGel top layer for the perfect marriage of element-resistant durability and rider-focused comfort.
The seating area and rear hump was shaped to complement the bike’s lines and provide long-lasting rider comfort, while the seat pan was painstakingly matched to the bike for a perfect fit. The easy bolt-on design means no other hardware is necessary for installation.
The Saddlemen Americano is made in the U.S.A. is and available in a modern pattern cover or a pleated “tuck ‘n roll” style cover. For a full application chart, click here.
Saddlemen Americano Harley Sportster Seat Features include:
- Design inspired by café racers for a classic Sportster look.
- Marine-grade, element-resistant SaddleHyde cover for long-lasting durability.
- Progressive density foam and SaddleGel top layer for all-day comfort.
- Careful shaping to complement the bike’s lines and also provide a comfortable ride.
- Available in modern cover or “tuck ‘n roll” style cover.
- Simple bolt-on installation.
- Made in the U.S.A.
The Saddlemen Americano is available through Drag Specialties dealers. Learn more about Saddlemen seats, luggage and accessories saddlemen.com.Google+