Featuring a battery-operated light panel on its back that illuminates for nighttime visibility, and RS Taichi’s exclusive Chest Protector System, the Intention Mesh EL jacket blends state-of-the-art innovations and serious impact protection with a lightweight, mesh construction.
The Intention’s brightest feature is located in the middle of the back. Super-thin, this horizontally oriented, 12 in. x 2 in. electroluminescent panel emits blue light that is easy to spot from any direction.
Ingenious in design and execution, this non-intrusive, lightweight system is powered by a pair of AA batteries that keep it lit for 30-plus hours.
Also setting it apart from the crowd, the Intention is built with the Chest Protector System that accepts a trio of snap-in chest protectors. This optional armor comes in a six-layer honeycomb version; hard plastic armor with impact-absorbing foam; and a more flexible, perforated-foam protector in a triple-honeycomb construction.
The Intention’s soft-touch, polyester mesh and nylon outer shell also has removable and adjustable CE-approved armor on the shoulders and elbows, as well as vented foam padding on the back. Flexible action panels on the shoulders and both sides of the torso offer great mobility.
To tailor the jacket’s fit, it has multi-position snap adjusters on the biceps, forearms and waist. Keeping it from riding up in the wind is a belt-loop connection tab at the rear. Lastly, the Intention has a pair of zippered exterior pockets and one inside.
Available in red, red & black or silver & black, in sizes M to XXL, the Intention EL is priced at $209.95. It also comes in a non-EL version loaded with all of the jacket’s other innovative features for $179.95 in four two-tone color schemes: white & black, red & white, silver & grey and silver & black in S to 4X sizes.
For more information about the full line of RS Taichi riding gear and other Moto Liberty products, log on to MotoLiberty.com for a streamlined web-based experience.
RS Taichi Intention EL Mesh Jacket Highlights:
· Lighted, 12 in. x 2 in. panel on back (EL only)
· RS Taichi’s exclusive Chest Protector System
· Trio of optional, snap-in chest protectors
· Soft-touch polyester mesh and nylon outer shell construction
· Removable and adjustable CE-approved armor on the shoulders and elbows; vented foam padding on back
· Flexible action panels on the shoulders and torso
· Adjustment snaps on the biceps, forearms and waist
· Beltloop connection tab at rear
· Two zippered exterior pockets and one inside
· Sizes: M to XXL (EL); S to 4X (non-lit)
· Colors: Red or red & black, silver & black (EL); white & black, red & white, silver & grey and silver & black (non-lit)
· Retail prices: $209.95 (EL); $179.95 (non-lit)
· Contact: MotoLiberty.com; 800-214-RACE