Moto Guzzi V7
Moto Guzzi, celebrating its 90th anniversary, continues to honor the tradition of timeless style and old school cool with the release of this classic limited-edition machine, the V7 Racer.
It’s been about 60 years since cafe racers, a type of motorcycle, started to turn heads and raise the sound levels on the streets of London. The Moto Guzzi V7 Racer is an ode to the cafe race motorcycles of the 50s and 60s.
Café Racer and vintage motorcycle culture is exploding in the U.S. The V7 racer would make a great steed for a lifestyle piece about the vintage bike scene. The V7 Racer is a great model for those looking for café racer style coupled with modern performance and reliability.
Highlights of the Moto Guzzi V7 Racer:
- The V7 Racer features a red frame that was inspired by the earliest V7 Sport models
- Paired with matching red hubs and swingarm
- The black fuel tank matches the front and rear fenders, seat cover, and wheels
- The fuel tank is finished with a leather strap that runs along the center of the tank.
- Aluminum side covers, throttle body covers, and muffler bracket
- Silver wire spoke wheels and black rims highlight the red wheel hubs
- Suede solo saddle
- Custom billet aluminum adjustable rearsets
- Front suspension is a 40mm Marzocchi front fork with rubber bellows
- Fully-adjustable, twin Bitubo remote reservoir rear shocks
- The braking system uses a 320mm floating front disc with fixed four-piston Brembo caliper and a 260mm rear disc.
- Pirelli Demon Sport tires
- The V7 Racer is powered by the same fuel-injected 744cc 90-degree V-Twin engine as the V7 Classic
- MSRP: $9790
Stay clicked to UltimateMotorCycling.com for future updates/info on the Moto Guzzi V7 Racer.