Held Air n Dry GORE-TEX Gloves
Held Air n Dry gloves represent the latest in hand protection technology and are now available in the United States. The new member of Held’s four-season GORE-TEX Quattrotempi line utilizes the finest available materials and a new proprietary 2-in-1 dual-chamber technology.
“This special 2-in-1 glove design has proven popular with long distance riders who need a light, vented summer glove as well as a waterproof glove for surprise rain storms,” said Peter Meade, National Sales Director of Schuberth North America. “It eliminates the need to carry two sets of gloves in your tightly packed tank bag, which makes it convenient for commuters as well.”
Held’s patented 2-in-1 technology lets riders switch between a “DRY” chamber comprised of waterproof GORE-TEX and a “BREEZY” unlined chamber with venting and perforation. Riders in warm, dry weather can use the same gloves when conditions change simply by switching hand chambers.
Held is known for utilizing unique materials, and the Air n Dry is no different. Along with the GORE-TEX interior, the Air n Dry’s shell is made of DuPont CORDURA and leather back, SUPERFABRIC reinforcement on slide area, and highly abrasion-resistant supple kangaroo leather on the palm. The finishing touches come with hard knuckle protection, stretch panels for flexibility, and a visor wipe on the index finger.
Held Air n Dry Gloves Features:
- Proprietary, patented 2-in-1 dual-chamber technology allows for use in all conditions and climates
- One “DRY” waterproof chamber comprised of GORE-TEX®
- One “BREEZY” unlined chamber with perforation and venting
- Highly abrasion-resistant soft kangaroo leather palm
- SUPERFABRIC reinforcement on slide area
- DuPont CORDURA and leather back
- Hard knuckle protection
- Visor wipe on index finger
- Reflective panels for visibility and stretch panels for flexibility and comfort
- Available in Black and Black-Grey
- Price: $250
Held Air n Dry gloves are now available online and through Held USA dealers. For more information visit www.HeldUSA.com. Find Held USA on Facebook, follow @HeldUSA on Twitter and @Held_USA on Instagram for the latest updates and promotions.