The new Cobra tire combination from Avon Tyres is the perfect choice for select Kawasaki and Yamaha motorcycles.
Featuring a rounded profile for nimble handling, the Cobra has deep tread depth for better mileage and Force Following Grooves (FFG) that transmit energy across the surface of the tire for even wear.
Sukoshi Fahey (Sales and Marketing Manager, Avon Tyres) says: “The new Cobra tire combination developed for select Kawasaki and Yamaha motorcycles provides great handling capabilities and longer wear. The special tread design resists irregular wear, and the unique ‘snakeskin’ sidewall gives it the ultimate style.”
The Cobra combination for Kawasaki motorcycles is available in size MT90B16 (front) and 170/70R16 (rear) for:
- VN Vulcan 1600 Classic (2005 and newer)
- VN Vulcan 1700 Nomad and VN 1700 Voyager (2008 and newer)
- VN Vulcan 1700 Classic/ LT/ Tourer (2008 and newer)
Cobra is available in size 150/80R16 (front) and 170/70R16 (rear) for:
- VN Vulcan 1600 Nomad (2005 and newer)
Cobra is available in size 130/70R18 (front) and 170/70R16 (rear) for:
- Yamaha XVS V Star 950 Midnight Star/Tourer (2009 and newer)
For more information, visit avonmoto.com.
Press Release by Avon TyresGoogle+