Alpinestars has released the Viper Air Textile Jacket, which features a mesh-on-mesh structure that offers unsurpassed levels of internal climate control.
The street-styled jacket features pre-curved sleeves with Velcro volume adjustments. This, together with versatile V-ring waist fit, make the Viper highly customizable. The comfort benefits are further ramped up with a removable windproof inner vest lining.
Alpinestars Viper Air Textile Jacket Features:
- Constructed from hard-wearing 600 Denier poly-fabric outer shell reinforced with PU for excellent tear and abrasion performance.
- Extensive double mesh on mesh panel construction on front and rear panels for unsurpassed airflow performance.
- Removable windproof inner vest lining to allow jacket to be worn in wet weather; lining features Velcro-closing wallet pockets.
- Airflow-intake system on lower arms includes perforated gusset for extra breathability.
- Removable CE-certified Bio-Armor shoulder and elbow protection for superb impact protection.
- Chest and Back protector compartments with PE comfort padding (CE certified Bio Armor back protector insert available as accessory).
- Pre-curved sleeves for increased comfort in riding position.
- Reflective detailing on front and back for added rider visibility.
- Sizes: S-4XL
- Retail Price: $199.95
For additional information, visit alpinestars.com.Google+