2012 Husqvarna Motorcycles North America
Just as its parent-company BMW, which reported record-breaking sales so far in 2012, Husqvarna has shown positive growth both worldwide and in North America.
Since joining the BMW Group in October 2007, the Husqvarna company was restructured for growth. And the work is paying off; for the first quarter of 2012, Husqvarna has reported a 40-percent increase in worldwide sales over the same quarter in 2011.
And from January through April, Husqvarna Motorcycles North America (HMNA) deliveries were up 43 percent over the same period of 2011.
Kris Odwarka (Husqvarna Motorcycles North America President) says: “On top of excellent worldwide growth, it’s great to see the U.S. numbers improving. We can attribute our market share increases almost directly to Husqvarna’s overall growth coupled with our expanding dealer network in North America.”
Throughout 2011, HMNA reported a growth in dealerships. And so far in 2012, Husqvarna dealers in North America are up over 15 percent.
Kris Odwarka says: “It’s not the sheer quantity, but the quality and relevance of the dealerships now on board with Husqvarna Motorcycles that are taking us in the right direction.
“Dealers are seeing the positive changes within the HMNA infrastructure, like our re-worked parts distribution and excellent support staff. Together with our retail partners, we’ve accomplished a lot over the last 12 months and it’s very rewarding for all of us, but especially Husqvarna riders and owners, to benefit from the fruits of our labor.”
The following dealerships have joined the HMNA family in 2012:
• The Motorcycle Shop – (907) 561-1165 Anchorage, AK
• B&B Cycles – (760) 241-7387 Victorville, CA
• Mountain Motorsports – (909) 988-8988 Ontario, CA
• Husqvarna Motorcycles of Modesto – (209) 578-6810 Modesto, CA
• Husqvarna of Daytona – (386) 257-2269 Daytona Beach, FL
• Magic City Cycles – (407) 826-4269 Orlando, FL
• Husqvarna Motorcycles of Countryside – (708) 588-9900 Countryside, IL
• Staack’s Motorsports – (406) 782-2623 Butte, MT
• Penco Power Products – (406) 755-6229 Kalispell, MT
• Road Track & Trail Cycles – (918) 682-5288 Muskogee, OK
• Husqvarna of Gresham – (503) 667-3970 Gresham, OR
• Hermy’s Husqvarna – (610) 562-7303 Port Clinton, PA
• Husqvarna Rock Hill – (803) 324-8800 Rock Hill, SC
• Sturgis Motorsports – (605) 347-2636 Sturgis, SD
• Husqvarna of El Paso – (915) 592-5804 El Paso, TX
• Webb Powersports – (509) 933-1737 Ellensburg, WA
For more information on the entire 2012 Husqvarna line-up, visit husqvarna-motorcyclesna.com. Also Head to your nearest dealership to pick up a copy of the 2012 RiDE MORE Catalog, available now, and be sure to follow Team Husqvarna on Facebook or via Twitter @HusqvarnaNA.Google+