2012 Victory Motorcycle
High Performance with low price point – that’s what the Victory Vegas 8-Ball has always been about.
And for 2012, Victory continues this trend in the cruiser motorcycle market, offering the customer an appealing platform for customization.
The Vegas 8-Ball arrives in one way – with a solo seat, signature bodywork, including the scalloped, split-tail fuel tank and raised spine on the fenders and fuel tank.
And the best part of the Vegas 8-Ball – Victory offers it for well under $13,000. Following are some of the highlights of the 2012 Victory Vegas 8-Ball.
The Vegas 8-ball models have solid black bodywork and each bike has numerous blacked-out features, including the: engine, headlight, handlebars, exhaust, wheels, belt guards, frames, side stands and more.
Premium Victory Performance
The Vegas 8-Ball is powered by the Freedom 106/6 stage 2 V-twin, a fuel-injected, counter-balanced, air-cooled engine that produces 113 ft.-lb. of torque. the 6-speed transmission has true overdrive and neutral assist that makes it easy to find neutral when stopped.
2012 Victory Vegas 8-Ball: Specs
- Engine type: 4-stroke 50o V-Twin
- Cooling system: Air/Oil
- Displacement: 106 ci/ 1731cc
- Bore x Stroke: 101 X 108mm
- Compression ratio: 9.4:1
- Valve train: Single overhead camshafts with 4 valves per cylinder, self-adjusting cam chains, hydraulic lifters
- Fuel System: Electronic Fuel Injection with dual 45mm throttle body
- Fuel Capacity: 4.5 gal / 17.0 ltr
- Exhaust: Staggered slash-cut dual exhaust with crossover
- Oil capacity: 5.0 qts / 4.75 ltr
- Charging System: 38 amps max output
- Battery: 12 volts / 18 amp hours
- Primary Drive: Gear drive with torque compensator
- Clutch: Wet, multi-plate
- Transmission: 6-speed overdrive constant mesh
- Final Drive: Carbon Fiber Reinforced Belt
- Length: 96.0 in / 2439 mm
- Wheelbase: 66.3 in / 1684 mm
- Seat Height: 25.2 in / 640 mm
- Ground Clearance: 5.3 in / 135 mm
- Rake/trail: 32.9o / 4.9 in / 126 mm
- Dry Weight: 638 lbs / 290 kg
- GVWR: 1151 lbs / 522 kg
- Type: Conventional telescopic fork
- Fork Tube Diamter: 43 mm
- Travel: 5.1 in / 130 mm
- Shock Absorber: Single, mono-tube gas
- Swingarm: Cast Aluminum with rising rate linkage
- Travel: 3.0 in / 75 mm
- Adjustment: Preload adjustable spring
- Brake System Type: Conventional
- Front braking system:300mm floating rotor with 4-piston caliper
- Rear braking system:300mm floating rotor with 2-piston caliper
Wheel & Tires
- Front: 21 x 2.15 in
- Rear: 18 x 5.5 in
- Front: 90/90 21 Dunlop Elite 3
- Rear:180 55-B18 Dunlop D417
- Solid Black /$12,499