Progressive International Motorcycle Shows
With stateside anticipation running high to see the three new motorcycles in Triumph’s 2012 lineup – Tiger Explorer, Speed Triple R ABS and Bonneville T100 Steve McQueen Edition – the UK-based company says it will use the Progressive International Motorcycle Shows (IMS) as an introductory backdrop.
Each new motorcycle will be on display at Triumph’s IMS booth, starting from the first show in San Mateo County, Calif., Nov. 18-20 to the final show at Charlotte Convention Center, N.C., Feb. 24-26.
Greg Heichelbech (CEO of Triumph North America) says: "The IMS shows are the perfect U.S. venue for Triumph to introduce our 2012 line-up."
Triumph says Heichelbech will formally introduce the Speed Triple R ABS and Tiger Explorer at the Dec, 9-11 Long Beach show, and will unveil the Bonneville Steve McQueen Edition at the Jan. 20-22 New York City show.
Also on display will be custom and racing Triumphs from around the country, as well as a selection of gear from the popular Triumph clothing collection.
2011-2012 Progressive International Motorcycle Shows Dates
- Nov. 18-20, 2011 – San Mateo County Event Center, San Mateo, Calif.
- Dec. 2-4, 2011 – Dallas Convention Center, Dallas, Texas
- Dec. 9-11, 2011 – Long Beach Convention Center, Long Beach, Calif.
- Dec. 16-18, 2011 – Washington State Convention, Center Seattle, Was.
- Jan. 6-8, 2012 – Suburban Collection Showplace, Novi, Mich.
- Jan. 13-15, 2012 – Washington Convention Center, Washington D.C.
- Jan. 20-22, 2012 – Jacob K. Javits Convention Center, New York, N.Y.
- Jan. 27-29, 2012 – I-X Center, Cleveland, Ohio
- Feb. 3-5, 2012 – Minneapolis Convention Center, Minneapolis, Minn.
- Feb. 10-12, 2012 – Donald E. Stephens Convention Center, Chicago, Ill.
- Feb. 24-26, 2012 – Charlotte Convention Center, Charlotte, N.C.