2012 Honda Motorcycle
The 2012 Honda Shadow Phantom brings motorcycling back to the basics, providing a minimalist look paired with a 745cc V-Twin.
With its blackout styling, the 2012 Honda Shadow Phantom VT750 appears sleek and low. But don’t think basic styling means lack of technology; the Shadow Phantom’s peppy 745cc liquid-cooled 52-degree V-Twin with three-valves per cylinder features fuel injection, digital ignition with 3-D mapping and two spark plugs per cylinder.
Although a carry-over model, the 2012 is available with a new paint scheme, Matte Black Metallic, which enhances the blackout styling even further.
And as always, there are many Honda Genuine Accessories available, including: Boulevard Screen (smoke), Custom Rider Seat, Solo Rider Rear Carrier, Backrest (tall/low), Rear Carrier, Backrest/Rear Carrier Mounting Brackets, Tank Belt (plain/studded), Saddlebags, Saddlebag Supports, Saddlebag Liner Set, Touring Bag (plain/studded/fringed), Front Pouch (plain/studded), Cycle Cover.
Following are the specs, color option and MSRP for the 2012 Honda Shadow Phantom VT750C2B.
2012 Honda Shadow Phantom Specs:
- Model: VT750C2B
- Engine Type: 745cc liquid-cooled 52° V-twin
- Bore and Stroke: 79mm x 76mm
- Compression ratio: 9.6:1
- Valve Train: SOHC; three valves per cylinder
- Induction: PGM-FI with automatic enrichment, single 34mm throttle body
- Ignition: Digital with 3-D mapping, two spark plugs per cylinder
- Transmission: Wide-ratio five-speed
- Final Drive: Shaft
- Suspension Front: 41mm fork; 4.6 inches travel
- Rear: Dual shocks with five-position spring preload adjustability; 3.5 inches travel
- Brakes Front: Single 296mm disc with twin-piston caliper
- Rear: Drum
- Tires Front: 120/90-17
- Rear: 160/80-15
- Wheelbase: 64.6 inches
- Rake: 34°
- Trail: 161mm (6.3 inches)
- Seat Height: 25.8 inches
- Fuel Capacity: 3.7 gallons, including 0.9-gallon reserve
- Estimated Fuel Economy: 56 mpg
- Curb Weight: 549 pounds
2012 Honda Shadow Phantom Color Option/MSRP:
- Matte Black Metallic / $8240
Availability: December 2012Google+