2012 Ducati Wallpaper
One of the most anticipated motorcycles in Ducati’s 2012 lineup, the 1199 Panigale superbike has the highest horsepower-to-weight ratio ever in its class.
The 1199 features Ducati’s new Superquadro L-Twin that pushes 195 horsepower, but is contained in a Monocoque chassis that helped shaved 22 pounds on Ducati’s 2012 superbike.
The 1199 is available in standard, an “S” model and the sought-after “S Tricolore,” which is highlighted above as hi-res wallpaper.
The 1199 S Tricolore features all the standard additions of the “S” model, which includes front and rear Ducati Electronic Suspension (DES) built by Ohlins. This system utilizes 43mm Ohlins NIX30 forks and an Ohlins TTX36 rear unit, which are both electronically adjustable in compression and rebound, while spring pre-load is manual.
Besides these features, and the Ducati Traction Control (DTC), Electronic Quick Shifter (DQS) and standout paint scheme, the 1199 Panigale S Tricolore also features standard Bosch ABS and the GPS-assisted Ducati Data Acquisition system.
For a preview of the 2012 Ducati 1199 Panigale, click here.
2012 Ducati 1199 Panigale S Tricolore Specs:
- Type: Superquadro: L-twin cylinder, 4 valve per cylinder, Desmodromic, liquid cooled
- Bore x Stroke: 112 x 60.8mm
- Power: 195hp (143kw) @ 10,750rpm
- Torque: 98.1lb-ft (132Nm) @ 9.000rpm
- Exhaust: 2-1-2 system with catalytic converter and 2 lambda probes. Twin stainless steel mufflers with aluminum outer sleeves
- Transmission: 6-Speed
- Clutch :Slipper and self-servo wet multiplate clutch with hydraulic control
- Frame: Monocoque aluminum
- Front suspension: Ohlins NIX30 43mm with TiN, fully adjustable usd fork. Electronic compression and rebound damping adjustment
- Front wheel: 3-spoke forged light alloy 3.50″ x 17″
- Rear suspension: Fully adjustable Ohlins TTX36 unit. Electronic compression and rebound damping adjustment. Adjustable linkage: Progressive/flat. Aluminum single-sided swingarm.
- Rear wheel: 3 spoke forged light alloy 6.00″ x 17″
- Front brake: 2 x 330mm semi-floating discs, radially mounted Brembo Monobloc M50 4-piston callipers
- Rear brake: 245mm disc, 2-piston calliper
- Fuel tank capacity: 17l (4.5 gallon US)
- Dry weight: 166.5kg (367lb)
- *Wet weight: 190.5kg (420lb)
Click motorcycle thumbnail to expand. Right click motorcycle wallpaper to download.Google+