2012 Honda CBR1000RR: Yoshimura Racing Exhaust
Yoshimura R&D of America has released 2012 applications for the popular Honda CBR1000RR. These race slip-ons and full race systems offer the performance, craftsmanship, attention to detail, and high quality that Yoshimura has prided itself on for over fifty years.
The R-77 was designed with racetrack feedback from the Yoshimura Suzuki Superbike Team (Blake Young). The R-77’s trapezoidal shape allows a large volume of packing material and in turn delivers top performance.
With a straight baffle and removable low-volume insert, the R-77 muffler’s front cap is MIG-welded, while the end cap is riveted using high-end 304-L polished stainless steel rivets and bands. You can get the muffler in stainless steel or race-inspired carbon fiber and it comes as a slip-on muffler, which attaches simply onto the stock exhaust mounting slip-fit, or on various full Yoshimura race exhaust systems.
The cone end caps come in either polished stainless steel or carbon fiber and the slip-on itself is mounted with a stainless steel mounting clamp.
2012 CBR1000RR Racing Slip-on Systems
- Stainless/Stainless/Stainless R-77/ Part Number: 1220020550: MSRP: $619.95
- Stainless/Stainless/Carbon R-77/ Part Number: 1220020520: MSRP: $705
- Stainless/Carbon/Carbon R-77/ Part Number: 1220020220: MSRP: $789.95
2012 CBR1000RR Racing Full Systems
- Stainless/Stainless/Stainless R-77/ Part Number: 1220000550: MSRP: $979
- Stainless/Stainless/Carbon R-77/ Part Number: 1220000520: MSRP: $1,029
- Stainless/Carbon/Carbon R-77/ Part Number: 1220000220: MSRP: $1,149
Click here for 2012 CBR1000RR applications.
These products are designed, intended, and sold for use on vehicles that are operated only on closed course racing circuits. These products may not be used on public lands or roads, which would be a violation of law. Yoshimura products that are legal for use on public lands or roads are clearly so marked.Google+