From coast to coast, Husqvarna North America has new dealerships coming on board, eager to represent the iconic brand.
Among new dealerships now proudly carrying the bold line of Husky off-road motorcycles are 3 Brothers Racing in Costa Mesa, Calif., Gateway Husqvarna in St. Louis and Palmetto Motorsports in Miami, Fla.
Look for 2012 Husqvarna motorcycles, parts and accessories at the following new locations:
- Gateway Husqvarna Motorcycles, St. Louis: GatewayBMW.com, 314-427-9090
- Southern California Husqvarna, Brea, Calif.: SoCalTriumph.com, 714-256-6700
- BMW Motorcycles, Asheville, N.C.: BMWMotorcyclesofAsheville.com, 828-255-6600
- 3 Brothers Racing, Costa Mesa, Calif.: 3BrosKTM.com, 949-642-0546
- Palmetto Motorsports, Miami: PalmettoMotorsports.com, 305-557-1311
- Performance Cycle Center, Tucson: PerformanceCycleCenter.com, 520-622-2780
- Motocity, Phoenix: AZMotocity.com, 623-932-0600
- Donnell’s Motorcycles Independence, Mo.: DonnellsMotorcycles.com, 816-478-9393
Jeff De Vega (Husqvarna Dealer Development Manager) says: “Dealerships are our front line, and key to growing the brand in the U.S. With the Husqvarna team currently in place, I think dealerships look at us and see a great opportunity to move forward.”
Revell Harrison (Husqvarna National Sales Manager) says: “We’re really excited to welcome all these great dealerships to the growing Husqvarna family. We have great things in store for the new model year and we’re excited to ride this momentum into 2012.”
For a full listing of Husqvarna dealerships in North America, please visit Husqvarna-MotorcyclesNA.com and click on DEALERS.Google+