Atten-SHUN! Victory Motorcycles recommends you best have a spit-shine on your boots and get locked into the program.
The World’s Most Famous Gunnery Sergeant, R. Lee Ermey, better known as The “Gunny” and best known for his role in Full Metal Jacket and televisions “Mail Call” is coming to the Progressive International Motorcycle Show in Long Beach, Calif., where he will take over the Victory Motorcycles display and look for a few riders with big hearts.
The Gunny will storm the Long Beach Convention Center on December 9 and 10, taking command of the Victory Motorcycles display to host Gunny’s Toys for Tots Saddlebag Challenge.
The Gunny is directing you to bring your new unwrapped toys into the Victory display to fill up all the show motorcycle saddlebags with gifts for underprivileged kids this upcoming holiday season.
In addition, his team has put together a special ticket promotion – purchase tickets to the show online by Nov. 24, 2011, enter “ToysforTots” as the promotions code, and save dollars off the admission and TWO BUCKS for each adult one-day ticket bought will go directly to Toys for Tots! That’s right – we all win! (Donation + Discount ticket link).
The Gunny says: “Listen up, times have been tough – but I know motorcycle riders are tougher. It’s a simple deal see, you bring a toy donation and drop it in the saddlebags at the Victory display, and me and the team from Victory have a little gift for you.
“I don’t care what kind of bike you ride in on – but I’m ordering you to bust out that toy, get it to the show and bury the Victory crew in donations. And these saddlebags are huge – so don’t you dare wuss out with some junky little toy out of a cereal box! ”
As a bonus, the first 200 people to donate a toy in the Victory display get additional gift from the show! Gunny will station himself at various times in the day at the Victory Display on December 9 and 10 to greet fans, pose for pictures and hand out a special gift for those taking part in The Gunny’s Toys for Tots Saddlebag Challenge.
Friday afternoon also features the worldwide reveal of an exciting new Victory model, plus master builders, Brian and Laura Klock of Klock Werks Kustoms will debut a customized version of the new bike on Saturday!
The Victory Motorcycles display now features the new Victory Map Room presented by RoadRUNNER Magazine with editors from the publication offering up maps and touring advice for those of you ready to see what’s on the other side of the horizon – no matter what you are riding.
The Progressive International Motorcycle Show at the Long Beach Convention Center will features an opportunity to demo ride the latest Victory models, and experience for yourself the quality, performance and style of Victory Motorcycles.
Loads of other show features including live stunt performances, seminars and vendors makes this the crown jewel event in the 12 show series. When it comes down to it – Victory Motorcycle will be THE brand to catch at one of the biggest motorcycle shows in the country. For more show information and to purchase discounted tickets online, go to motorcycleshows.com.
Victory Motorcycles Action-Packed Weekend Schedule at Progressive International Motorcycle Show at The Long Beach Convention Center:
Friday December 9
- 4 p.m. – show opens
- 4-9 p.m. – The Gunny’s Toys for Tots Saddlebag Challenge
- 5 p.m. – Worldwide Reveal of a NEW Victory Model!
- 5:30 – 6:30 p.m. – The Gunny Autograph Session
- 9 p.m. – Show closes
Saturday December 10
- 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Demo rides open
- 9:30 a.m. – Show opens
- 9:30 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. The Gunny’s Toys for Tots Saddlebag Challenge
- 10:30 a.m. – Laura Klock mini seminar – Racing on the Salt
- 11 a.m. – RoadRUNNER mini seminar – SoCal Tours
- noon p.m. – The Gunny Autograph Session
- 1 p.m. – Worldwide Reveal of Klock Werks Kustom motorcycle!
- 1:30 p.m. – Brian and Laura Klock autograph session
- 3 p.m. – The Gunny Autograph Session
- 4:30 p.m. – RoadRUNNER Mini Seminar – SoCal Destinations
- 6:30 p.m. – Klocks Mini Seminar – How to approach a custom project
- 8 p.m. – Show closes
Sunday December 11
- 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Demo rides open
- 9:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. The Gunny’s Toys for Tots Saddlebag Challenge
- 10:30 a.m. – RoadRUNNER mini seminar – SoCal Destinations
- noon – Laura Klock mini seminar – a family that builds together stays together
- 2 p.m. – RoadRUNNER mini seminar – A family road trip by motorcycle
- 5 p.m. – Show closes