When bright isn’t bright enough aboard your motorcycle, grab a set of Denali D2 LED lamps. Advances in LED technology have increased the effective light output of our Deanli D1 system by nearly 70% without increasing the electrical power draw to your motorcycle.
Consuming only 10 watts (0.83 amps at 12 volts DC) of power per lamp, it throws a blazing beam of light in front of you nearly twice as bright as the beam generated by the original D1. Retail price for the D2 kit is $349.99 and they are in stock, ready to ship Today!
The Denali D2 LED Facts
- The Smart LED – With Prime Drive Technology you are getting the most light possible. The most Lumens per LED while prolonging the life of the LEDs and maintaining the lowest amp draw possible.
- Electronic Thermal Management – ETM monitors the heat output of the LEDs in order to maintain safe operating temperatures and prolong the LED life span to its full 50,000 hour potential.
- Pulse Width Modulator – With the Pulse Width Modulator technology, the light is dimmable with the use of a separate controller to allow for optimum flexibility.
- Driven – The Denali D2 is driven at 90%, meaning less energy wasted and more light output. This allows for the most lumens while maintaining the optimal operating conditions for the LEDs.
- Pure – With 90% optically pure optics, you can be sure that you are getting the most distance and most accuracy out of each LED.
As with the Denali D1 system, the D2 is housed in a rugged waterproof 2" aluminum housing (submersible to 3 meters underwater). The LED boasts an average life of over 50,000 hours (6+ years) without ever being shut off. Yup, we went overboard. It’s what we do.
Denali D2 LED Light Kit components:
- 2 x Denali D2 LED light pods
- Wiring Harness with Dimmer Module, Relay and Lighted Switch
- 2 x universal M10 mounting brackets
- 2 x ‘Euro’ driving beam lenses (20 degree beam pattern)
- 2 x fog beam lenses (40 degree beam pattern)
- Installation instructions
The Denali LEDs are housed in a rugged die-cast aluminum housing for optimum durability and heat dissipation. The housings are IP68 (ingress protection) rated so that they’re impenetrable to dust and submersible under water up to 3 meters. The unbreakable polycarbonate lenses are housed by a 6061 aluminum face plate which doubles as a radiant heat sink to melt away snow and ice in frigid conditions. The Denali D2 LEDs have been subjected to a 14Grms vibration test to ensure their performance in high impact conditions.
Each pod features the same channel design that allows you match D1′s and D2′s, should you choose! This also allows for attachment of various mounting hardware for fender mounts, flush mounts, bar mounts, and even helmet mounts.
The Denali D2 has integrated Prime Drive Technology into this updated LED light to bring the most powerful light per cubic inch onto the market. This auxiliary LED lighting kit has a 50,000 hour lifespan, PWM Dimmability, and Electronic Thermal Management, all with extremely low amp draw, making this the most advanced the most advanced LED light pod on the market.
This kit includes interchangeable lenses that allow you optic patterns of 20° (Euro) or 40° (Fog).
For a full list of applications, click here.