AGV Motorcycle Helmet
AGV has released a new Valentino Rossi limited edition GP-Tech helmet, a replica of the the lid that VR46 donned during the 2011 Mugello round of MotoGP.
The helmet, which was developed jointly with Aldo Drudi, is now available in shops that carry the AGV brand throughout the states.
The new Rossi-edition helmet features a large blue eye along with the colors of the Italian flag; the graphics carry a a message from the nine-time World Champion – “watch out because sooner or later there’s going to be a change.”
The GP-Tech, which is the top helmet in the AGV range, was designed and developed with the technical support of Rossi. The helmet was produced by merging the best features of the AVG race models (GP Pro, Ti-Tech ) with the Italian company’s racing experience to offer a lightweight, comfortable and extremely aerodynamic, innovative design.
Valentino Rossi GP-Tech LE Technical Features:
- Outer shell in three sizes with SSL layering (Fibreglass, Kevlar, Carbon)
- IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) with extensive ducting made directly in the shell for a more efficient air flow inside the helmet and improved aerodynamic performance
- 3 front air inlets and 5 rear extractors
- Micro aperture visor system for efficient anti-misting even in the most extreme conditions
- New visor mechanism using the XQRS (X-tra Quick Release System) for fast, tool-free removal and replacement of the visor in seconds
- Safety system prevents detachment of the visor in the event of a fall
- Removable nose guard
- Removable wind-proof, throat protection
- Fully removable and washable inner liner (including neck roll)
- Hygienically treated fabrics with differentiated zones for maximum comfort: high humidity absorption Cool Max on forehead, temples and nape of neck; super breathable fabric for effective air circulation at the top of the head; soft microfibre for a cool, comfortable fit on cheeks
- Double D retention system
For additional information, log onto AGV’s website.Google+