Yamaha Europe returns for 2011 with updated features and graphics across the motorcycle product range. They are again offering enthusiasts, beginners and commuters one of the widest and most invigorating ranges of motorcycles – from 50cc through to 1900cc.
For 2011, Yamaha introduces the Unified Brake System to iconic Cruiser motorcycles, the XVS1300A Midnight Star and XV1900A Midnight Star. This system supports braking by applying front and rear braking force to both wheels when the rider operates the rear brake pedal.
2011 also sees the introduction of a black edition of the Yamaha XT1200Z Super Ténéré alongside a new ABS version of the Yamaha XT660Z Ténéré. All Super Ténéré models will now be sold in standard versions only, but riders will still be able to modify their Ténéré with side cases, skid plates, headlight protectors and other genuine accessories.
Europe will also see an updated version of the Yamaha WR125X. This dual-sport bike features a significantly lower seat, (incorporating softer seat foam) a new front fork, rear shock absorber, and revised side stand.
New colors and graphics for 2011 Yamaha Motorcycles
For 2011, many of Yamaha’s most popular bikes have been updated, sporting new colour options and exciting new graphics. The following list details colour schemes for 2011 models.
2011 YAMAHA SPORT BIKES
- FZ8 / FZ8 ABS in Competition White, Yamaha Blue or Midnight Black
- Fazer8 / Fazer8 ABS in Viper Blue, Midnight Black or Competition White
- XJ6 / XJ6 ABS in Competition White, Racing Red or Midnight Black
- XJ6 Diversion / XJ6 Diversion ABS in Viper Blue, Midnight Black or Competition White
- XJ6 Diversion F / XJ6 Diversion F ABS in Competition White (new) or Midnight Black
- FZ1 Fazer / FZ1 Fazer ABS in Lava Red (new) or Midnight Black
- FZ1 / FZ1 ABS in Midnight Black or Competition White
2011 YAMAHA SUPERSPORT
- YZF-R1 in Yamaha Blue, Competition White or Midnight Black
- YZF-R6 in Yamaha Blue, Competition White or Midnight Black
- YZF-R125 in Power Black (new), Competition White (new) or Yamaha Blue
2011 YAMAHA SPORT TOURING
- FJR1300A / FJR1300AS in Silver Tech (completely silver bike) or Midnight Black
2011 YAMAHA STREET BIKES
- TDM900/ TDM900A in Gun Metallic or Midnight Black
- VMAX in Solar Black
- MT-01 in Midnight Black
- MT-03 in Competition White (new) or Midnight Black
- XJR1300 in Midnight Black
- YBR125 Custom in Red Spirit, Midnight Black or Light Grey Metallic
- YBR125 in Light Grey Metallic, Red Spirit or Midnight Black
- YBR250 in Galaxy Blue, Lava Red and Midnight Black
- XT660X in Yamaha Black (new), Sports White or Racing Blue
2011 YAMAHA 125CC
- WR125R in Racing Blue or Sports White
- WR125X in Sports White (new) or Yamaha Black
2011 YAMAHA ADVENTURE MOTORCYCLES
- XT1200Z Super Ténéré ABS in Viper Blue, Silver Tech or Midnight Black (new)
- XT660Z Ténéré in Power Blue or Midnight Black
- XT660Z Ténéré ABS in Competition White or Midnight Black
- XT660R in Racing Blue or Sports White (new)
- XVS1300A Midnight Star in Midnight Black
- XVS1900A Midnight Star in Midnight Black
Please be informed that not all models and/or all color of the above-mentioned models are available in all countries. Please contact the national Yamaha distributor for further information.Google+