Harley-Davidson riders and motorcycle enthusiasts are enjoying the 70th Annual Sturgis Motorcycle Rally from August 6-14, 2010.
The Harley-Davidson Road Tour is running from Friday, August 6 through Saturday, August 14 at its new location at the intersection of 3rd and Lazelle streets in downtown Sturgis.
All Harley-Davidson activities in Sturgis are free of charge and include the following:
* New 2011 Harley-Davidson motorcycles, parts & accessories, MotorClothes along with the latest technology and customization options.
* Harley Owners Group (H.O.G.) Pin Stop
* Harley-Davidson Custom Ride-In Show, Thursday August 12
* XR1200 Racing Experience
* Muscular Dystrophy Association (MDA) Custom Motorcycle Raffle
* Free Bike Wash and Harley-Davidson ABS (anti-lock braking system) demonstrations
* Willie G., H.O.G. and Ride to Sturgis Commemorative Merchandise
* AMD World Championship of Custom Bike Building, August 8-11
* Women’s Area including Jump Start motorcycle demonstration, bike lift and more
Click video to see some incredible 2010 Sturgis scenes in this part one video from Harley.Google+