Round two of ParkinGO European Motorcycle Racing Series goes to Arie Vos, who beat Perotti and Torcolacci after a spectacular race with six riders battling each other.
From the beginning of the race, the riders who finished on the podium, Salom, Zenatello and Rovelli built-up a gap between themselves and the rest of the riders.
It was a tough racing battle from that moment until lap 5, when the race standings changed various times, until Vos and Perotti quickened the pace, finishing the race in that order.
However, the battle for third place continued until the end of the race and it was Torcolacci who took the podium.
Behind them, Matteo Marzotto lead the way, taking seventh place, which allows him to maintain second position in the over 35 standings where Giuliano Rovelli is the leader with maximum points.
Furthermore, former Roma and Celtic Glasgow footballer Enrico "Tarzan" Annoni made his debut in the ParkinGO Series , finishing twelfth.
Arie Vos says: "It was a nice tough race. I managed to win in the end but Perotti made it really hard"
Fabrizio Perotti says: "I wanted to win as I did at Valencia, but I lost contact with Vos when I made a mistake changing the gear".
Enrico Annoni says: "I was faster by almost three seconds compared to practice an fought to the death with Marriage. I made my debut, now I just hope to improve".
Assen Race Results
1. 28 Vos A. (NED) Street Triple R 16’07.386 (152,122 kph)
2. 43 Perotti F. (ITA) Street Triple R 3.785
3. 77 Torcolacci A. (ITA) Street Triple R 12.394
4. 25 Salom T. (ESP) Street Triple R 13.736
5. 47 Zenatello F. (ITA) Street Triple R 14.449
6. 23 Rovelli G. (ITA) Street Triple R 14.547
7. 33 Marzotto M. (ITA) Street Triple R 34.669
8. 84 De Nardi S. (ITA) Street Triple R 45.462
9. 73 Rovelli P. (ITA) Street Triple R 1’22.766
10. 7 Blumetti P. (ITA) Street Triple R 1’23.058
11. 19 Nicastro C. (ITA) Street Triple R 1’24.238
12. 9 Annoni E. (ITA) Street Triple R 1’49.689
13. 93 Mariage F. (FRA) Street Triple R 1’49.840
14. 1 Anaclerio R. (ITA) Street Triple R