Villopoto Interview Video
Click video to see Ryan Villopoto’s first-place finish and an exclusive interview with Ashley Phillips. In front of a packed crowd of 60,019, the 2010 Monster Energy AMA Supercross season made its East Coast debut from Indianapolis’ Lucas Oil Stadium.
The premier AMA Supercross class entered the evening with a tie atop the standings between Rockstar Makita Suzuki’s Ryan Dungey and San Manuel Yamaha’s Josh Hill.
When the checkered flag flew tonight, Monster Energy Kawasaki’s Ryan Villopoto stood atop the podium for his third win of the season.
2010 AMA Supercross Class Results: Indianapolis
1) Ryan Villopoto, Poulsbo, Wash., Kawasaki
2) Ryan Dungey, Belle Plaine, Minn., Suzuki
3) Kevin Windham, Centerville, Miss., Honda
4) Justin Brayton, Murrieta, Calif., Yamaha
5) Davi Millsaps, Murrieta, Calif., Honda
6) Chris Blose, Phoenix, Ariz., Honda
7) Grant Langston, Murrieta, Calif., Yamaha
8) Nick Wey, Murrieta, Calif., Kawasaki
9) Josh Hill, Yoncalla, Ore., Yamaha
10) Jason Lawrence, Carlsbad, Calif., Yamaha
The Monster Energy Supercross series heads to Atlanta, Ga. next Saturday, February 27, for its eighth race of the season at the Georgia Dome.